Registered Nurse Job Description:
Job Summary: Demonstrate proficient skills using assessments to admit, transfer, re-certify, and discharge home health patients in regards to physician orders. Coordinate and supervise LPN’ s and HHA’s in the delivery of patient care. Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures. Follow state regulations.
- Be a registered nurse (R.N.) with a current license in the state of New Mexico.
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience as a R.N.
- Minimum of one year of home health experience as a R.N.
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff.
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description:
Job Summary: Provide nursing care to patient in the home setting. Observe and assess the client and/or caregiver to enhance the quality of life. Demonstrate individualized creativity in educating the patient and/or caregiver. Follow nursing policy and procedure per agency standards. Follow the plan of care according to physician orders. Demonstrate understanding of state regulations.
- Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
For a full RN & LPN job descriptions see below.